Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Works for this Weekend's Cousins in Clay


Here are the two glaze paintings that came out of the kiln yesterday.  We will be loading two more paintings today.  We are excited about the body and variety of works that we have been glazing and unloading this past week.  



Bruce will have a select grouping of his fossil fish mugs and Yunomis available.



Here are a few vases that have pleasing crystalline and flowing effects.  After working out a few bugs this past week with some of our glazes, we are now having successful results.  One more kiln firing to go and then we will be working on finishing the pieces for display.




5 comments:

Tim Ayers said...

looking great! not sure if I'll make it down or not, but I'll try.

Anonymous said...

wow, wow, wow, that crystalline bottle with the fish skeleton at the bottom is stunning... beautiful

cindy shake said...

AWESOME! I just love the fossil fish pieces!! Not just because I'm a fishy kind of girl, but they are so original and cool looking!

JLK Jewelry said...

Everything looks fantastic! But I've not seen anything of your that I didn't like!

Bulldog Pottery said...

We are busily trying to glaze for one more kiln load. I am working on my tall vases and Bruce is busily drawing more fossil fish!