Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Work Fresh from Bulldog Pottery Studios


We are busy, busy and more busy. We were up until 2:30 am last night. I was glazing for one more La La kiln load. Crazy but we get into this roll where we want as much to choose from to take to the Potters Market Invitational and to have here in our shop in Seagrove.
Here are a few pieces that I have been documenting today and wanted to share with you before I go back to packing. I have found that it is worth the extra hours onto getting ready for an event like this to document some of the work that comes out. I wish I had time to take more images but I figure some our better than none.

The Invitational Potters Market starts at 10:00 am Saturday morning and ends around 4:00 pm. It will be on the lawn of the Mint Museum of Art on Randolph Rd in Charlotte, NC. For the list of potters that will be there and more info follow this link.




1 comment:

DirtKicker Pottery said...

Georgeous pottery. That mug would love to hold my morning coffee :)