Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Marketing Art : Two Workshops at STARworks


I thought I would pass this on to the artists that live nearby here. See you there!

There are two marketing workshops scheduled to take place at STARworks in Star, NC.

Jan. 21: 6:00 pm Jan Lukens will talk about "Art as Business"

Jan. 28: 6:00 pm A panel of artists : Samantha Henneke, Debby Thompson, and Mac Metz will talk about their art businesses. The open forum will explore needs of local artists and strategies to create a brighter future for all.

To register call 910-428-9001 or e-mail marla@centralparknc.org

4 comments:

Linda Starr said...

Oh I wish I was close by I'd go.

cookingwithgas said...

I am close by and this is the first I have heard of it!
I'll have to check it out.
Although I don't see anything about it on their website or blogs.
Thanks samantha for getting the wrd out.

Michael Mahan said...

I'm not sure I registered in time, but if I don't see you Thursday, maybe I'll see you Jan. 28. BTW, the email for StarWorks in your post is incorrect. It needs an "nc" after centralpark.

Bulldog Pottery said...

Thanks Michael for pointing that out. I corrected the e-mail.
Cheers.