Sunday, October 21, 2012

Glazing Some More

Samantha Henneke glazing a covered jar
Today I am finishing glazing while Bruce is loading the kiln.  I should be finished soon and in about 2 hours and I will help Bruce stack the rest of the kiln. It is a beautiful day outside and we are excited about getting out some new pots.  Bruce is working on glazing a few skulls to put on top of his covered jars.  

Are you on Pinterest?  We started an account this past winter. I enjoy looking through all of the images there. I find it a relaxing activity at the end of the evening before I go to bed.  Here is a link to my Bulldog Pottery Pinterest boards. I have fun looking for something green because "I love Green", also "A Shade of Blue", and a "Symphony in White" before I go to bed. It is like a focused image hunt.

Bruce Gholson glazing skull teeth

No comments: