Sunday, July 19, 2015

Early Morning Rise


Photographers praise early morning light and evening light…. sunrise and sunset.

This past Saturday morning I woke up early before the sunrise to weed a patch in the garden. We want to plant a few late summer crops. It has been a hot summer and I thought this would help me to beat the heat.  This also happened to be my first opportunity to photograph the garden during a sunrise.  There are few insects out in the garden in the early morning, some bumblebees. I did see for the first time a dusty iridescent blue insect fly by way too fast to photograph.

It was an amazing experience for me, and I finally had my turn to get a glimpse of what photographers love about this time of day. The ethereal beauty and glowing colors inspire me to wake up early again before the sun wakes up our part of the world.









1 comment:

Linda Starr said...

nature is always awe inspiring to me, love the flowers