Sunday, January 24, 2016

Winter Nature Photos One-a-Day for a Week

Nature Image,  Day 1, Samantha Henneke, Bulldog Pottery, Seagrove, North Carolina

A couple of weeks ago I was nominated by a friend to post a picture a day for seven days on Facebook.  I have enjoyed venturing out into our yard to find an image. I usually don't stray outside too much in the winter. I am a warmer weather being and seem to gravitate to the brighter spring colors and summer balmy temperatures.  But I have found that through these recent images I am really enjoying the colors of the photographs I am coming home with.  The olive greens, lavenders, vanadium, and silver greys are enchanting and invigorating in a different way than the eye popping chartreuses of early spring and brilliant colors of summer flowers.

I wanted to share with you the images from that week.
Nature Image,  Day 2, Samantha Henneke, Bulldog Pottery, Seagrove, North Carolina

Nature Image,  Day 3, Samantha Henneke, Bulldog Pottery, Seagrove, North Carolina


Nature Image,  Day 4, Samantha Henneke, Bulldog Pottery, Seagrove, North Carolina
Nature Image,  Day 5, Samantha Henneke, Bulldog Pottery, Seagrove, North Carolina

Nature Image,  Day 6, Samantha Henneke, Bulldog Pottery, Seagrove, North Carolina

Nature Image,  Day 7, Samantha Henneke, Bulldog Pottery, Seagrove, North Carolina
Nature Image,  Day 8, Samantha Henneke, Bulldog Pottery, Seagrove, North Carolina



No comments: