Thursday, September 18, 2008

MELONS!!


We harvested our volunteer watermelon.  
This is too much fun.
This watermelon is heavy!!

Yes I know...........  But we do love our melons.  This reminds me of something Nancy Gottovi said at dinner the other evening.  She was with David Stuempfle at the Potters Market when a woman came up to their booth display and looked straight at Nancy and said "You have nice jugs."  This still makes Bruce and I laugh.  Yes, David does make nice jugs (as well as other nice forms).
By the way the watermelon..it was tasty.



2 comments:

MH said...

Bruce - have you ever laid a broom straw perpendicular to the stripes on a watermelon? Try it. just balance it on the melon and see what happens.
Mark

cookingwithgas said...

I knew I should have stopped by today! Yum!
Samnatha what great melons you have!
M