Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Views of shop

I have a few views of our display area.  These are the pieces that we now have available in our shop.   I love having a shop full of pots.  
Bruce and I are busily working away to have new work ready for our Nature Art Gallery show in Raleigh.   The opening is at the Museum of Natural Sciences in Raleigh on October 3, from 6:00 - 8:30.  Gloria and Ed will be dropping of some of my bug jars this week for Karen to display at the museum's Bugfest this weekend.  Bruce and I have been wanting to check out Bugfest for years, and I really thought this year was it. But Bruce looked at me like "You have got to be kidding me....... "  Well I did not actually get to see his face because he was on the other side of the ware cart.  You see we are again under what we call 'lock down' .  Which means every day, all day and late into the night in the studio, getting ready for our upcoming deadline.  These periods are very productive for us, and exhilarating.  We are concentrating on our work in the moment, but also shooting off ideas back and forth on what tweaking we can do in the future to improve our work.
 


No comments: