Sunday, August 3, 2008

North Carolina Pottery Center: Mark Hewitt Pottery Raffle

Mark has announced a raffle he is sponsoring in order to help raise funds to keep the doors open to the North Carolina Pottery Center.  Each ticket is $20.00 and the drawing will be for this wonderful salt glazed storage container.  The winner will be announced on Sunday, August 31st.  For details about the raffle, how, and where to mail the check to go to their website.  Oh yes, did I mention Mark is having a kiln opening at the end of August?  He has all of the information at Mark Hewitt Pottery.  



2 comments:

T.Gray said...

Hey guys,
Having not crossed paths and having a chance to talk for a while, I have a question - Are you going to invite other potters in the "3 corners" to contribute to that blog? BTW, your garden looks great! And I'm so outta the loop I had no idea about the new house and studio. Sweet. Hope you are all doing well.
Later-Tom

Bulldog Pottery said...

hey Tom, Great to hear from you! Thanks for checking in! As soon as I get some ideas flushed out about the "3 corners" I will let you know!