Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lots to Do / Crunch Time


We are trying to get the last of the pots finished up and hopefully dried and in the gas kiln by this coming Monday. We are really behind. There is so much going on here in our town of Seagrove right now that it has slowed us down. We try not to think about it when we are working but it is nearly impossible. I had a dream last night that I was walking down this really huge steep hill almost like a mountain and the whole time thinking and feeling what a struggle this is, I remember being really exhausted and then thinking what is it going to be like when I have to walk back up it? I never got to find out because Moka woke us up to go outside. Just about every night he needs an outdoor trip. Our boy is getting old and just can't seem to be able to make it through the whole night. Bruce is very in tuned with Moka and does the honors of getting up and taking him out.

No comments: